The Eastman T59/v Antique Classic has a Laminated Maple Body, Maple Neck, Ebony Fretboard, Split Parallelogram Inlays, Gotoh Relic Tuners, Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbuckers, Incl. Hard Case.
A full-size 16” thinline in our new Antique Varnish. Deluxe Laminate Top, Deluxe Laminate back and sides with plenty of tone and attitude! Dual Seymour Duncan Pickups.
Eastman electric's, imaginative, thought provoking and reassuringly researched instruments, based on the classics delivering the "what if's", the "if only's" and the "maybe, there's a way" guitar specification's that make real the conversations on innovation, performance and aesthetic which may not have been covered to date by the guitar establishment as we know it. "Eastman always seem to reinterpret the original brief and move it forward" are comments we often hear from fans of the brand. It's testament to the ingenuity of Eastman that they have acted on the comments of players, collectors and enthusiasts who totally understand where Eastman fit into the assortment of guitars on offer today in all quality guitar stores.
- Brand: Eastman
- Model: T59/V
- Colour: Antique Classic
- Top: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Back : Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Sides: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Neck: Maple (Traditional Even "C" Shape)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Split Blocks
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut Width: 1-3/4" - Bone
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Frets: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Aniquity
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Hardshell Case
- Condition: New