The Blackstar HT-1R MkII Combo has 1 Input, 2 Channels, 2 Voices Per Channel, 1 Watt, 1x 8" Blackstar Designed Speaker, Reverb, ECC83 Preamp Valve, ECC82 Power Amp Valve, Incl. Footswitch.
Introducing the Blackstar HT-1R MKII. Back in 2010 our HT-1 set the stage for ultra low wattage amps perfect for home and studio. Now the MkII takes this revered design a step further with incredible performance and game-changing new features from USB recording to footswitchable voices.
Valve amps sound best when cranked. The unique feel, dynamics and natural compression of a valve power stage running hot is widely considered the holy grail of guitar tone. The problem is turning your 100W valve amp up to these volumes is neither practical for yourself, nor your neighbours. Our HT-1R MkII with its unique push-pull power amp gives you this coveted valve performance at volumes suitable for home practice and recording.
Alongside providing capture-ready valve tones at any volume, HT-1R MkII comes equipped with a direct USB output for the simplest way to get valve tone into your recordings without the need for an interface.
The best part? These amps have in-built load protection, meaning you can use them without a cabinet connected for silent practice and recording.
- 1 watt combo
- Unique push-pull power amp design
- ECC83 preamp valve, ECC82 power amp valve
- 2 channels
- Footswitchable voices for Clean and Overdrive
- USB audio out
- Newly voiced studio quality Reverb
- 4-16Ω extension speaker jack socket
- 1×8″ speaker
- Brand : Blackstar
- Model : HT-1R MkII Combo
- Colour : Black
- Inputs : 1
- Channels : 2 Channels, 2 Voices Per Channel
- Wattage : 1W
- Speaker Size : 1x 8"
- Speaker Type : Blackstar Designed
- Controls : Gain, Volume, EQ, Reverb
- Effects : Reverb
- Footswitch : Channels and Voices
- Preamp Valve : ECC83
- Power Amp Valve : ECC82
- Outputs : Speaker Emulated / Headphone and USB Recording
- Weight : 5.6kg
- Dimensions : 311 x 306 x 178 (mm)
- Condition : New