COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
So we’re running a competition! You can win an Epiphone AJ-220S simply by retweeting this tweet and following @GuitarVillage on Twitter. Twitter chose the guitar that people could win, and it’s a great choice, a fantastic guitar perfect for jamming in the park, at festivals or wherever else you may decide to. Rules for entry below, but more interestingly, a video showing you the guitar.
The guitar has a deep bass tone and crisp loud projection combined with a strong and balanced tone – you will love this guitar! Good luck!
See the exact guitar you could win below – we recorded a little video to show you how it plays:
- The promoter is Guitar Village Ltd whose registered office is at Guitar Village, 80-82 West Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7EN.
- Employees of Guitar Village Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 6th June at midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of entry to the competition are as follows:
- You must be following @guitarvillage on Twitter when the competition closes, and when the prize is announced.
- You must have retweeted our competition tweet:
- The competition prize is 1x Epiphone AJ-220S Natural.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date via direct message on Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will provide an address and name that the prize should be delivered to. Guitar Village Ltd will send the prize by registered delivery, and the prize will need to be signed for on receipt.
- Once the winner has claimed their prize and provided the details in (12), we will then announce them as the winner on Twitter and include your handle in that Tweet.
- The winner commits to providing a photo of themselves with the prize for use in our winner announcement on Twitter.
- By entering this competition winner gives permission to use their win and image in our promotional materials.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED