COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!
We are giving away this fantastic PRS S2 Mira in Vintage Cherry worth £999. All you have to do is answer the following
“If you had to choose any one of the PRS guitars on our website to take to a gig, which one would it be and why?”
You can increase your chances of winning by completing the following tasks:
- Visit Guitar Village on Facebook
- Visit Guitar Village on Instagram
- Follow Guitar Village on Twitter
- Visit the Guitar Village website
- Sign up for our Newsletter
- Refer this competition to a friend
HOW TO ENTER:
Closing date: Sunday 17th December at midnight.
UK and Europe only.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition is available to UK and European residents only due to CITES restrictions on the exporting of rosewood.
- The promoter is Guitar Village Ltd whose registered office is at Guitar Village, 80-82 West Street, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7EN.
- Employees of Guitar Village Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entries will be Sunday 17th December at midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The competition prize is 1 x PRS S2 Mira in Vintage Cherry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified within 2 days of the closing date via email or direct message. Please check your spam/filtered message folder. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will provide an address and name that the prize should be delivered to. Guitar Village Ltd will send the prize by registered delivery, and the prize will need to be signed for on receipt.
- Once the winner has claimed their prize and provided the details in (13), we will then announce them as the winner on Facebook and include your name in that post.
- The winner commits to providing a photo of themselves with the prize for use in our winner announcement on Facebook.
- By entering this, the competition winner gives permission to use their win and image in our promotional materials.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.